1. System logs
Each visit of a user to the TDEC GROUP websites is automatically recorded on the server in so-called system logs. The data stored in this way include the date, time and IP address. The data from the system logs are used exclusively for server administration and website visit statistics.
2. Cookies and other similar technologies
The technique of cookies is used by most of the extended websites in order to improve the quality of the service, in particular:
- create viewing statistics for individual content,
- personalisation of services provided using the service,
- to maintain user sessions,
- authentication of the people using the service,
- provide Users with personalized advertising content.
The TDEC GROUP websites use the following types of cookies:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the service, e.g. session
- “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected mobile/classical version, the last phrases entered by the User, the appearance of the website, the status of the bookmark mechanism, etc.
- “analytical” cookie files, enabling monitoring of Users’ activity in the service.
Cookies are not used to process or store personal data, you can not
use them to directly identify the User and do not introduce
configuration changes in the browser and telecommunications terminal
equipment. The User has the ability to
any time can disable their use, using the settings of your web browser
or service configuration. This may cause lack or incorrect display of
In some cases it is possible to set the browser to display a question about the user’s consent to cookies in each case. This gives the user the possibility to control the cookies, but may slow down the browser. In order to easily manage cookies, select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer,
- Windows Phone,
Failure to change settings in the range of cookies means that they will be placed in the User’s terminal equipment, and thus TDEC GROUP will store information in the User’s terminal equipment and gain access to it.